Granularity of products and sets of products presentation in B2C contract selling model based on 4commerce.pl E-commerce solution
E-commerce stores are emerging powerful. They can have thousands of visitors but the granularity of products in the Business to Customer (B2C) contract is usually low. When it comes to running an e-commerce store simple price, description and quantity button is sufficient for sellers and buyers but shoppers would be much more sure about the buy and sellers would have strict reasoning about store entity or entity and quantity sold if the product was presented in the B2C contract with more precise high granularity features explicitly coming to the contract. In this article the author give the new way of approaching this attitude in the aspect of web based user interface and information model based on 4commerce.pl e-commerce store solution which implements the new look at this matter.
- Hsiu-Fen Lina, „The Impact of Website Quality Dimensions on Customer Satisfaction in the B2C E-commerce Context”, Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, Volume 18, Issue 4, 2007, pages 363-378, DOI: 10.1080/14783360701231302
- Rolph E. Anderson, Srini S. Srinivasan, „E-Satisfaction and E-Loyalty: A Contingency Framework” Psychology and Marketing (Impact Factor: 1.13). 02/2003; 20(2):123 - 138. DOI: 10.1002/mar.10063
- Jeffrey F. Rayport, Bernard J. Jaworski, „INTRODUCTION TO E-COMMERCE”, Market-space Center and Breakaway Solutions Inc. 2004 / 512 pages ISBN-13: 978-0-07-286525-7
- Srini S. Srinivasan, Rolph Andersona, Kishore Ponnavolub „Customer loyalty in e-commerce: an exploration of its antecedents and consequences”, McKinsey&Company, USA, Available online 7 May 2002 DOI:10.1016/S0022-4359(01)00065-3
- Wojciechowski J., „From academic project to production software based on web-tier CMS Java application” KKIO 2015, 17-19 Sep. 2015, Międzyzdroje, Polska, pp.165-173, ISBN 978-83-60810-72-9, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.1436.4243
- Wojciechowski J. ”Translation method of Coloured Petri Nets models towards Java Web application schema based on multi-tier distributed authorization system” PhD thesis, 2009, Lodz University of Technology library“
- Azzolini, R.P., Rubira, C.M.F., Tizzei, L.P. , Gaia, F.N. , Montecchi, L. “Evolving a Software Products Line for E-commerce systems: A case study” (Conference Paper) ACM International Conference Proceeding Series Volume 07-11-September-2015, 7 September 2015, Article number a26 European Conference on Software Architecture Workshops, ECSAW 2015; Dubrovnik/Cavtat; Croatia. ISBN: 978-145033393-1 DOI: 10.1145/2797433.2797460
- Brzozowska, A., Bubel D. “E-business as a New Trend in the Economy” (Conference Paper) Częstochowa University of Technology, Faculty of Management, Institute of Logistics and International Management, Dabrowskiego 69, Czestochowa, Poland ,Main Library of Częstochowa University of Technology, Dabrowskiego 69, Czestochowa, Poland. ISSN: 18770509 Source DOI:10.1016/j.procs.2015.09.043
- De Troyer O., Janssens E. “A feature modeling approach for domain-specific requirement elicitation (Conference Paper) “ IEEE 4th International Workshop on Requirements Patterns, RePa 2014; Karlskrona; Sweden; ISBN: 978-147996328-7 DOI: 10.1109/RePa.2014.6894839
- William H. DeLonea & Ephraim R. McLeanb "Measuring e-Commerce Success: Applying the DeLone & McLean Information Systems Success Model" International Journal of Electronic Commerce Volume 9, Issue 1, 2004 DOI:10.1080/10864415.2004.11044317
- Travis K. Huanga* & Fong-Ling Fub "Understanding user interface needs of e-commerce web sites" Behaviour & Information Technology Volume 28, Issue 5, 2009 pages 461-469 DOI: 10.1080/01449290903121378
- „Information systems success model". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_
systems_success_model (access date – 2015.10.03).
Back to list