Big data validation after the migration process
In the contemporary business, there is often a need to accomplish Big Data migration process. Problems that concern transferring large volume of data, are so serious, that they should be treated as unique and complex projects. There is a considerable demand from the wide variety of companies for methods useful in Big Data migration projects. It is hard to imagine, that such methods are not using new information and communication technologies. The purpose of this paper is to propose the method of big data validation after the migration process based on the algorithm, whose implementation has been made in the SAS system. The described results may be useful for large corporate enterprises which, in it’ s activity, are using vast volume of data and performing Big Data migration processes.
- Bojarski A. D., Medina C. R. A., Perez–Fortes M., Pilar Coca P. (2011). Industrial Data Collection. In: Syngas from Waste, Emerging Technologies, SpringerLondon, p. 300.
- Gudipati M., Rao S., Mohan N. D., Gajja N. K. (2013). Big Data: Testing Approach to Overcome Quality Challenges. Infosys Labs Briefings, Vol. 11, No 1, p. 65.
- Haller K. (2009). Towards the Industrialization of Data Migration: Concepts and Patterns for Standard Software Implementation Projects. Springer.
- Jin X., Wah B. W., Cheng X., Wang Y. (2015). Significance and Challenges of Big Data Research. Big Data Research 2, pp. 59–64.
- Manjunath T. N., Hegadi R. S., Archana R. (2012). A Study on Sampling Techniques for Data Testing. International Journal of Computer Science and Communication, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 13–16.
- Matthes F., Schulz C., Haller K. (2011). Testing & quality assurance in data migration projects. Software Maintenance (ICSM), 2011 27th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp. 438–447.
- Rathika V., Arcokiam L. (2014). Automated Data Validation Framework for Data Quality in Big Data Migration Projects. SSRG International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, Volume 1, Issue10.
- Toga A. W., Dinov I. D. (2015). Sharing big biomedical data. Journal of Big Data, 2:7.
Back to list